Browse by:


24 September, 2015.POSTES IN: Towns & Villages, Villages,TAGS:

Four Mile Creek

A rush was reported at Four Mile Creek in 1869 with 100 people working the area. A Receiving Office for the Post Office was set up in 1903. By 1911 the mail was carried from the Cadia Office. A school was set up in 1923 but failing numbers let to its closure in 1932 and the building was removed. The area was a picnic area up to 2008 when it was closed.

< older posts
newer posts >


Site Design © Copyright 2015 Sauce design