About this object6 Lined notebooks with brown cardboard cover, and two staples in spine.
1. Front cover has in black ink 'C. Thompson/Turner/Mower/No. 36327/Log Book' underlined by two thin red lines.
In the bottom Right corner is the date
6/1/62'. On first page is 'Mower issued 5/1/62' and three columns 'Date/Approx. hours used/Remarks'. Entries from 5/1/62 - 10/2/66.
String loop for hanging in top Left corner.
2. Front cover has 'Continued Book/Transferred from C. Thompson/To/Mr A. Davidson/W1/Victa Mower/No. 1B AF381'. Ruled with 4 columns 'Date/Hours of Use/Fuel/Remarks'.
Entries 1/3/67 - 3/7/70.
String with metal washer attached for hanging.
3. Front cover 'Mr Montgomery/Motor Mower/Ranson Simms & Jefferies' in blue ink, and beneath in red ink 'Record To Be Produced/At Manager's Office On The First Working/Day Of Each Month/Commencing 1.2.60' Ruled with 3 columns 'Date/Approx. Hours used/Remarks'. Entries '31/10/58-12/09/63'.
In rear of book are entries for Motor Scythe'.
4. Front cover 'Mr Norris/Allen Motor Scythe/18 in/No. 3B 1.133/Villiers 256.5CC/4 Stroke Engine/9.2.59' in blue ink and in red ink beneath'.
'Record To Be Produced/At Manager's Office/On The First Working/Day Of Each Month/Commencing 1.2.60'.
Inside 3 columns ruled 'Date/Approx Used/Remarks'.
'Date entries from 10/2/59-14/11/69.
5. Front cover 'Mr hatter/Allen Motor Scythe/No. R56150/Record To Be Produced/At Manager's Office/On The First Working/Day Of Each Month/Commencing 1.2.60' in blue ink. Date entries from 4/1/60-1/11/66.
Not all pages have been ruled into columns. On last page are 4 blue ink stamps 'Bloomfield Hospital Wreath and Funeral Fund/Treasurer/Secretary'.
6. Front cover 'Vict Mower/No. 366301/Mr E. Sloane' in black thick ink.
beneath are three further names 'F. Pickett/H. Cox Jnr/E. Hooker'.
Date entries from 12/12/67-16/3/78.
3 columns ruled on most pages 'Date/Approx. Hours used/Remarks' '3' in yellow paint on back cover.
Place MadeOrange NSW
Subject and Association DescriptionRansomes, sims & Jefferies, British agricultural machinery maker, 1884-1998