About this objectA stainless steel Otoscope with attachments in original fitted box.
1. 16cm long stainless steel cylinder with 'Heine' engraved in base, and 'W. Germany' engraved around 12cm diameter base cylinder top has a black sloped section ending in a chuck to hold graduated implements and with dial '0-1'.
2. small stainless steel attachment with small bulb 'Heine 037' and black swinging glass lens. Attachment labeled 'Heine' and 'W. Germany' on stem, 5cm length.
3. 'Miroflex' on front of black plastic attachment with stainless steel stem. A white plastic dial on either side of implement, which when turned, changes a number in small centre glass view window, numbers; 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5,+6, +8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 40, (in black) and then followed by 25, 20, 15, 10, -8, -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1,' (in red).
A small black semi-circular dial is below the view window on the side of attachment is 'C-00 13 102' 'Heine' logo on front above view window on reverse between 'C' or 'E' length of item 9.2cm.
4. 8cm long tube with 9 black conical tubes. Tube is flexible clear plastic with two black disc's seals the tube, on the discs '4mm - Germany'.
5-10. Nest of 6 black conical tubes with metal endings to attach to an instrument. Tubes are graduated in diameter.
11. Black timber box covered in black faux leather with hinged silver metal clasps with Heine logo on top in bottom left corner.
Made in 'W. Germany'
Fitted velvet interior in dark red with two lined holes in upper right corner of base.
Each hold diameter approximately .5cm.
Place MadeWest Germany
Subject and Association DescriptionHeine - manufacturer of Optical Diagnostic Instruments, Founded in 1946 by Helmut A. Heine, Heine Optotechnik.