Name/TitleRathery Collection of documents in leather wallets
About this objectThree wallets of various sizes, with invoices and cards inside two of them. The documents include:
- 'Whose plane is that ?' 53 page booklet with coloured cover and black and white photographs and illustrations
- Puzzle booklet
- Directions for operative the buffalo incubator
- Easter card to Allen from Sylvia
- Marriage invitation to 'Allen and Joyce'
- 'Directions for Operating the Handi Improved Pumpless Iron' pamphlet
- Invoice in an envelope addressed to Mr A Rothery, Cherry Hill, Gara, from T.M.Denton & Co., Stock and Property Salesmen, Manildra for ewe lambs
- Newspaper article, "Appreciation from Britain / The Late Keith Windus" from 'THE MOLONG EXPRESS", dated from 1944.